Friday, December 22, 2017

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


It's the last set of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for 2017 ... but it's not like we'll run out in 2018 ...

Professor Moriarty he's not ...


Um ... I think I'll stick with the chicken, thanks ...


Why am I not surprised? ...


So, the butler was innocent after all ...


I'm glad I don't go to this particular church ...


Wait'll they get a load of the accordion ...


Well, that's getting down to basics ...


I hope you enjoy my Poetry Sunday offerings while wearing pants ...


This one caught my eye ...


The GOP has similar advice for your tax planning ...


And that closes out our final collection for the year ... I hope you enjoyed it.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for our Cartoon Saturday Christmas collection, and don't forget to cast your votes for the Ass Clown of the year - there's just a week to go. Here are the standings as of today:

1st Place: Donald Trump.
2nd Place: Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
3rd Place: Roy Moore.
4th Place: James O'Keefe.
5th Place: Ted Cruz.

Let your voice be heard - vote now!

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

3 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

On some campuses a nude girl causes no stir? Those wild Floridans, perhaps.

I'll cast my vote for Roy Moore for Ass Clown!

Mike said...

Did they finally give you your eye back?

10 votes for trump. If I can't over stuff the ballot box at the end I'm going to have to be persistent.

allenwoodhaven said...

That last one is so ridiculous that I can easily see it being true. Sigh...


I polled my coworkers; they like the idea of AC of the Year:
10 votes for Trump
5 for Harvey Weinstein
3 for Pharmaceutical Companies for such high prices