Friday, April 14, 2017

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


It's that time again ...

Considering the news, I've been looking for an alternative ...


I don't think I'll bother Medicare with this one ...


And they were expecting exactly who to show up? ...


I wonder if they take IOUs ...


Clara sent me this one ...


Say, what? ...


I thought I saw a ... uh ... never mind ...


Ya think? ...


When you're doing sign work, you need to know about kerning ...


I've stayed in places like this ...


There you go! Another collection of great moments in editing and signage. As always, your contributions are welcome.

Have a good day. See you tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

5 comments:

John A Hill said...

I wonder how business is at the massage place...

Mike said...

So I guess at the massage place they beat you with a rolling pin too? And then send you off to the castration event.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I'll pass on massages!

Duckbutt said...

The necessity to bill Medicare scares me off.

allenwoodhaven said...

Fantastic! Especially loved the first one, but there are so many are great.

And I learned something new, kerning. I knew the concept but not the word. Thanks!