Wednesday, February 22, 2017

On the Road Again!


Bilbo's Random Thought Collection will be on vacation for a few weeks beginning today. I have already written the Friday (Great Moments in Editing and Signage and Ass Clown Awards), Cartoon Saturday, and Sunday (Musical and Poetry) posts, which will automatically publish while I'm away, and I will also try to post from time to time as my schedule and access to the Internet permit.


Regular daily posts will resume around the middle of March.

Have a good day, enjoy the Friday-through-Sunday posts, and don't give up on ol' Bilbo. There will be plenty more thoughts coming after a break to reboot my brain.

Bilbo

5 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Have a great tip, Bilbo!

Cloudia said...

Enjoy your break!

Mike said...

Just come back sooner than 4 years from now.

Duckbutt said...

Have a nice time of R & R.

allenwoodhaven said...

Enjoy your time away. Looking forward to more thoughts later, whenever you choose that to be.