Friday, November 25, 2016

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Just in case you can rouse yourself from your turkey-induced coma, here's this week's collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage ...

Well, it's an endorsement of sorts ...


Breakfast of Champions ...


I wonder if I can make it before they close ...


Who needs an emergency, anyhow? ...


I think it would depend on who the guest of honor is ...


Yes, I'd like a root beer with turkey gravy, please ...


Just another way cars are being made safer for all drivers ...


Why, those clever bastards ... 


Remember the pie!! ...


I think I'll go on Thursday ...


Have a good day. Come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday - more thoughts then.

Bilbo

5 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

There's pizzas for all mischief!

Did that pie come from San Antonio? Remember it, people!

John A Hill said...

Hey! Barley is cereal!

Mike said...

Well guess what Mike MacLaggan. We'll be the judge of who's a douchebag or not.

Duckbutt said...

A real estate broker not a douchebag?

allenwoodhaven said...

So many great ones! "Not a douchebag" and "Free Gravy" were my favorites.

Happy holiday weekend!