Friday, October 14, 2016

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Here we go again ...

Chinese restaurants are always good for some interesting translations ...


I believe they're made with slices of rump steak ...


Hmmmm ...


Even the worst motorcycle gang can have a good side ...


There's nothing I hate more than having to pick the bones out of my cheese ...


Doesn't bringing your lunch sort of defeat the purpose? ...


I wonder if this is on the menu at that Chinese restaurant we saw earlier ...


I think they'll need to carefully inspect the bills she pays the fine with ...


If you see something, say something ...


So, when is that spaghetti dinner, again? ...


Have a good day. Kiss an editor. 

More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

8 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Who is on the real $4 bills?

Can you get a side with the ass sandwich?

John A Hill said...

I think I'll pass on the intestine exploding meal!

Mike said...

I think I've eaten the exploding intestine food before. I think it's made with napalm. It makes for a fun couple of days.

Gonzo Dave said...

Who's the dummy who *accepted* the $4 bill? That's what I want to know!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

These never fail to crack me up. Thanks for the giggles!

Chuck the Grumpy Cat said...

I dont want to mess around with my large intestine.

Duckbutt said...

The U.S. once struck $4 dollar coins called Stellas.

allenwoodhaven said...

Another excellent edition! Boneless cheese still making me laugh.