Friday, September 16, 2016

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Ready to rock and roll? Here we go ...

I know my camera has a lot of functions I'm not fully aware of, but the laxative mode is pretty interesting ...


Something in the air tonight ...


Ummm ... okay ...


That's one way to do it ...


If you're one of my friends on Facebook, you've already seen this. It's not, strictly speaking, an editorial gem, but it really makes a lot of sense in a perverted way ...


That's quite a bus ...


Well, that clears things up ...


I took this picture at the Beavercreek Popcorn Festival last weekend. I wonder how St Luke's Catholic Church tastes. Like chicken, maybe? ...


It's nice that the police have a good description to go on ...


They're a bit behind the times, but hey - whatever works ...


And those are your great moments in editing and signage for the third Friday in September. Be sure to come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday - your favorite guilty pleasure. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

4 comments:

Mike said...

The last one has been updated. The retiree slogan is TGIS. Everyday is TGIS.

Big Sky Heidi said...

I'll pass on the cutting of the cheese ceremony.

allenwoodhaven said...

always a pleasure, Bilbo. Thanks!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

How does St. Luke taste!