Monday, July 18, 2016

Musical Monday


The Republican National Convention starts in Cleveland today. I think we need to call on Bobby McFerrin to help get us through the week ...



Sadly, I'm still worried. But it's a cute song, anyhow ... who else would rhyme "late" and "litigate?"

News Flash: I have decided to combine my Poetry Sunday and Musical Monday posts down to a single day. Starting next month, Sundays will alternate between Poetry and Music in the same way that Fridays now alternate between the Editorial Gems and the Ass Clown Awards. While both topics are reasonably popular, the statistics on readership and number of comments suggest that it might be better to dedicate one day and alternate the topics ... plus, it will give me four days each week, rather than three, to bloviate about other things. This is no small advantage in an election year.

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

5 comments:

Mike said...

I'm not worrying but I don't know how happy I am.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I'm happy, but not blissful.

John A Hill said...

Don't worry.
Be happy.

Good advice.

Mariette said...

Jack Daniel will help.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

This evil will pass too. And next week's also.