Friday, July 22, 2016

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Yes, Dear Readers, it's that time again - when we celebrate some of the stranger moments in questionable editing and weird (sometimes even intentionally bizarre) signage. This week, we're featuring signs dealing with meat and fish, so let's get right to it ...

Today's militant Evangelicals can't be too careful when selecting their entrees ...


Be sure to defrost before wearing ...


It works for me, too ...


I think I'll pass ...


When you need a sandwich for a formal occasion ...


I don't need that much turkey, either, but it is an election year ...


Probably a little hard on the teeth ...


I hope they're cheap ...


I think it will need to be cooked for a long time ...


Reverend Hannibal Lecter, presiding ...


And there you've managed to get to the meat of the issue.

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

4 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Cannibalistic congregations? Now that's giving your all.

Mike said...

Pastor Resslers' sausage? No thanks.

Duckbutt said...

If they didn't mean 8:04 PM, let it go!

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

I guess co pieces provide an extra layer of warm clothing in Alaska.