Sunday, December 08, 2013

The Get Off the Phone Song


I've often written about some of the telephone stupidity I've seen over the years. You've seen it, too ... from the guys in the men's room who think a cone of silence descends over them while they're sitting on the throne talking to their girlfriend to the bozoheads who roar down the highway while chattering away and the clueless dumbasses who walk into you because they're too busy texting to watch where they're going, the world is full of people who can't stand to be disconnected from their phones ... people whose phones are smarter than they are.

And so, as I sit here watching out my study window as the snow falls*, here is a little ditty I found this morning courtesy of Miss Cellania - The Get Off the Phone Song ...



Don't thank me, it's all part of the service.

Have a good day. Put down the phone. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

* Bringing NoVa to its knees.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Thanks for the video. I think it convinced me to get Pasta house for supper tonight.