Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Return of Son of More Great Moments in Editing, Part 2, The Sequel

I was shocked to learn yesterday that the town of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania - the capitol of my home state - has declared bankruptcy. Or not ... it seems to depend on who in the city government you ask. Economics. You've gotta love it. Wanna buy a slightly-used state capitol, cheap?

I need something funny to take my mind off the news. How about some more Great Moments in Editing?

I really don't want to see the logo that goes with this product ...

Who says there aren't good jobs available ... ?

Being a police officer can be a tough job ...

But it does have its rewards ...

Something to think about as winter is now just around the proverbial corner ...

You've got to put some thought into the design of an effective protest ...

I know where I'm going if I need a manicure ...

I think something like this might be on the menu if Chrissy's son ever becomes a chef ...

I wonder if the charge will stand up in court ... ?

And finally, something that might be viewed differently if the Republicans take control of your city council and look for more places to slash spending ...

Outside my study window on this chilly fall morning here in Northern Virginia it's pouring rain, foggy, and generally miserable...a good day to stay in bed. Unfortunately, Agnes will have to take care of that, since I have to go to work. But I'm not complaining ... at least I still have a job.

Have a good day. Stay dry, edit well. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Thanks for these.
I have taken to being ignorant in regards to news of our world.

I get just enough news to make me ill. Now in the morning I watch my DVR of Letterman or Craig and have my coffee. It's too difficult to start the day with asshats, name calling and general bad behavior and nothing being done. I would rather laugh now to start my day. My days are stressful enough.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

What constitutes a quick hand job opens a new realm of imagination regarding this unheralded skill.

And why should anyone settle for less than Super Piss?

Really great laughts. Thanks.