Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cartoon Saturday

Cloris Leachman is still, somehow, on Dancing with the Stars; we still have to face three more weeks of political attack ads; the economy is still in the toilet; and I'm still waiting for anyone to admit any responsibility for it.

We still need Cartoon Saturday.

I'm tired of bitching about all the interrelated problems that led to the current financial mess. At least there are some cartoons we can look to for a grin in tough times...

The Sphinx has been described as mysterious, enigmatic, and inscrutable. It didn't have to be that way...


And finally, when I was going to the gym regularly, I had more fun watching other gym rats than actually working out...

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Melissa B. said...

As a High School Teacher, I imagine have parent conferences like the one with Billy's folks. Thanks for the giggle!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

You know I feel the same when I go to the gym. Sometimes its more fun to watch people exercise :)

Mike said...

People watching can be a full time job.