Saturday, August 02, 2008

Cartoon Saturday

Another week has passed and a new month is here...what better way to celebrate than with Cartoon Saturday?

When Agnes and I bought our first king-sized mattress, it took some getting used to. It wasn't quite this bad, but it was close...

Performance anxiety is one thing, but...

I'm glad I never got into trouble in this class...

I spend a lot of time at work grumbling about the mix of music on our office sound system (all Johnny Cash, all the time, alternated with heavy metal, is a bit much for an old-goat-in-training). Everyone else complains about the music I contributed, too, but they can complain in their own blogs. When this cartoon showed up on my calendar, everyone agreed it was really me...

And finally, there's bird flu and there's ... well ...

Have a good day and a great weekend. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

3 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I knew there was a catch with those bluebirds of happiness!

Mike said...

I'm a tosser and turner so I need a big matress with lots of room to roll around.

Meera said...

:0)