Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cartoon Saturday

Lots to do today before the rains come in, including paying bills, pulling weeds, and cleaning the house. That's no fun...let's get right to another Cartoon Saturday!

I think this one calls it just right:


Something I've always thought needed to be said:


I felt the same way the first time I got my Senior Citizen's discount...

The probable future of affordable health care in this country...no matter who gets elected...


And finally, I think this one is both tremendously funny and tremendously sad. The Arabic script translates roughly as, "Weapon of Palestinian Resistance." Look closely...



Have a great weekend. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

One shop here in Britain asks anyone if they are over 18 if they get liquor...even if they are over 65.