Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Cartoon Wednesday

I had started a different post this morning, but ran into a creative mental block halfway through. Thus, it's time for the tried and true dodge of sharing some of the cartoons from my collection with you until I can use some mental Drano to clean out the old system and get my thoughts together. Here we go...

This is one reason why Oliphant is my favorite political cartoonist:


The mortgage mess is ugly, but it has generated some good cartoons:


We all worry about hackers ruining our computers, and there are lots of ways to fight them, some better than others:


I found this one in a German magazine a few years ago ... it's one of those cartoons you've got to love if for no other reason than it's so stupid:

And finally, speaking of cartoons that are funny because they're so stupid:
Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

4 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Those are hilarious, especially the last one!

Have a great day!

Amanda said...

I like cartoons!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Poor Murray! I love that last one.

Mike said...

Some cartoons are just to funny not to share.