Saturday, January 26, 2008

Cartoon Saturday

Today is one of those days when I'm going to be busier than the pump handle at a temperance picnic, a one-armed paperhanger, etc. Lots to do. But I wanted to share a few really excellent cartoons I've run across lately that I think may give your day a rise:

This one is far and away the best, given my feelings about the presidential campaign season...


This one is so silly it's great, especially for a hobby chef like me...

You just can't escape the plague of lawyers. I'm reminded of the wonderful Tom Paxton song called "One Million Lawyers"...

Remember when you used to get sick and go to a doctor, who cured you? Now you go to an HMO, which ...

Gotta run. Have a great weekend. More thoughts tomorrow...

Bilbo

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I like the beef Rachmaninoff! I'm sure it will be full of flavour.

Sue said...

The last one is like MY health coverage. wait. I don't have health coverage. Hrm.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

You must read todays Bizarro strip! It's a hoot! Have a great weekend :)

Mike said...

I almost posted the first one myself. I like Wiley. He really hits the nail on the head most of the time.